Well the girls have now finished the first month of school. They are both extremely busy.
Megan made the volleyball team at school (her first game is Tuesday). She is still playing soccer and will be trying out for various Clubs for for the volleyball club season soon. She and I also are involved in the junior high activities at church and lead a bible study every Wednesday for 8th grade girls (that's really fun).
Tiffany is so involved in band and homework for all those AP classes that we rarely get to see her without her nose in a book. She is doing well though and very much enjoys the band. Skip and she also squeeze in Sunday bible studies with the high schoolers through church.
Skip as you know has a job offer/promotion in the works and that makes him very difficult to live with. His brain is so preoccupied he can't remember from one moment to another where he leaves things. He will be great at his new job and I wish he could relax about it. God has a plan and He doesn't need Skip to steer the boat. Relax honey.
As for me it's business as usual. Just trying to keep track of everone else's schedule and get them all the places they need to be. And I am finally having my front teeth redone. Everyone says the temporary teeth look pretty good, so I'm excited to get the permanent ones in and be done (it wasn't fun to listen to them drill my entire two front teeth out).
For those of you who believe on the power of prayer please pray for my mom. Last week on Wednesday she was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. She will see the doctor this coming Wednesday to discuss treatment. Pray hard, we are all a little shaken. And be sure to schedule your next mammogram... seriously.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)



2 comments:
Wow! You guys are busy. Congrats Megan and Skip!! And your front teeth :)Tell Skip that this promotion came because of his hard work, so relax and keep working hard.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I will pray for her. Keep in touch with what the dr says.
And yes.... mom, pam, denise... everyone.... go get your mammograms. Our family doesn't go to the dr. enough.
HI Kim! Alot of exciting changes! Has Skip started his new job yet? What will he be doing? How is your new smile? I bet it looks beautiful! We are praying for your mom. I know of some friends here that have just had surgery for their Stage 1 Breast Cancer. I know it can be scary, but God is an Awesome God, a God of miraculous healing! I pray he keeps her strong both physically and spiritually! I pray for calmness for you and everyone in contact with her! PLease keep us updated! We miss you guys! Love,Denise
Post a Comment