I'm still not so sure that I am celebrating it... but yes I'm 40. My parents thought of a really cool way to celebrate my birthday. Most of you know I have always said I would love to Skydive. Yep jump from a perfectly good airplane (as Skip would say). I know some of you might think that's crazy... but it sounds like a pure adrenaline rush to me. Anyway they contemplated sending me up, but somewhere along the line Cal talked my mom out of it (you know... the possibility of death and all). So instead they took us Indoor Skydiving and since it's not high Skip was willing to do it too. So all 5 of us took turns "flying". It would have been too hard on my mom's arms so she watched from outside the "vacuum chamber". It was quite a rush.

That's 120 Miles per hour of wind on those cheeks.


Megan flew with her fists closed most of the time but had very little trouble. And Tiffany just "flew"... she was at peace there.

Skip makes me laugh. He looks like some super hero's nemesis. He never smiled just had this same look on his face. Kinda scarey.

Cal being a bit bigger spent some time near the bottom until they turned up the suction and boy was it loud.




.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment